Monday, May 28, 2018


Day Seven: Sunday, May 20
Today was a relatively relaxing day. I started my day by attending mass at Augustiner Kirche. I was very impressed by the music. The Kyrie Laisson was incredible, as was the overall performance by the orchestra and choir. I have heard organ music few times, so the the organ at the introduction of the mass was a new and unique experience. Although the mass was especially long with a duration of two hours, I remained entertained. Following mass, I went to the park near the Albertina with friends to have a picnic. After this, we went to the natural history museum. There I was able to see many animal specimens, as well as learn about dozens of plants and animals. I also was able to see various beautiful geological specimens. Upon leaving the natural history museum, we went to get gelato, where I bought my first gelato of the trip. Lemon gelato is a gift from God. Peyton, Logan, Victoria and I then went to a vegan restaurant called “Veggiez” for dinner. I hadn’t had vegan food before, but I enjoyed my food. However, I was a little irritated after being charged 1.50 Euro for a tiny cup of wasabi mayonnaise. We then went back to our host families’ houses to work on blog posts.

2 comments: